What is ReactJS?
Why we use ReactJS?
Advantages of using ReactJs
- Reusable components – React allows a developer to break the app into smaller components that can be reused later hence minimizing the codebase. We will understand more about components in the next section.
- Use of virtual DOM – DOM manipulation is one of the most expensive tasks for any framework, especially when the application is big. React solves this issue by using a Virtual DOM, which is basically a lightweight copy of the Real DOM. It is only an in-memory representation and is not rendered on the actual screen. Instead of rendering the whole DOM again, React compares the changes in Virtual DOM and then renders it in the Real DOM accordingly.
- Dynamic properties & states: Elements and components within React can be given states and properties (props). These states and props can be change, and passed down to other elements and components within it the app. This allows for more reusable code and better organization.
- React is Independent of the rest of the application: If you want to use React, and integrate a back end database with MongoDB, or any other framework, you can easily do so.
A ReactJS application is composed of several components, each of which is responsible for producing a short, reusable piece of HTML code. All React apps are built around components. These Components can be stacked with other components to create sophisticated applications from simple building blocks. To populate data in the HTML DOM, ReactJS use a virtual DOM-based technique. The virtual DOM is fast because it simply modifies individual DOM items rather than reloading the entire DOM every time.
We write React components that correlate to various parts to make a React app. These components are organised into higher level components that comprise the application structure. Consider a form with numerous features such as input fields, labels, or buttons. Each form element can be written as a React component, and then combined into a higher-level component, i.e., the form component itself. The form components would define the form’s structure as well as the elements contained within it.
Top Companies/Brands Using ReactJS Development
Below are the list of companies they are using ReactJs
- Yahoo! Mail
- Salesforce and many more……
Leave behind your valuable queries and suggestions in the comment section below. Also, if you think this article helps you, do not forget to share this with your developer community. Happy Coding 🙂
- How to send SMS using Amazon Simple Notification Services(SNS)
- How to migrate .Net Core 7 to .Net Core 8
- How to Integrate GraphQL in .Net Core
- Upload Download and Delete files in Azure Blob Storage using ASP.NET Core and Angular
- How to upload files to Azure Blob Storage using Asp.Net Core Web API
- Introduction to Azure Cosmos DB
- How to create Cosmos DB in Azure
- How to store app secrets in ASP.NET Core using Secret Manager
- Logging into Azure App Service with ASP.Net Core